- July Drop-In Classes NOW POSTED!!!! Come to as many as you want just $10 per class!
- APAC named 417 Magazine's The Face of Dance Excellence for 2016!
- Thank you for voting APAC the winner for The best dance studio, in the New Leaders Best of the Ozarks 2015. Check it out here!
- Performance/Recreation Classes will be held at the regular times the week of May 23-26.
2016 Summer Camps!
Summer Drop-In Classes
Super Hero Camp
Disney Princess Camp
Each day we will save a new boy or girl with our evolving dance superpowers. Our leaps will take us over cities, our turns will blow winds that knock down villains... What super power will your dancer come home with?
This is a Pre-K dance camp. Every day a new princess will appear at APAC! We will be dressing up, doing our hair and nails, getting reading for balls, and pushing brooms all while escaping witches! Princess' lead busy demanding lives!
Teen Beach Movie Camp
Undercover Detective Camp
Life is a luau! from dancing on the beach to battling bikers. We will be "cruisin" the sand and the malt shop for this camp. Explore a high energy interactive creative dance camp for boys and girls!
We will uncover different dance mysteries daily in this mysterious camp. Investigations of vocabulary, movement and lots of fun will happen in this unique camp for boys and girls.
This camp is required in order to be considered for APAC's Pre Competitive team.
The camps will be on 4 levels and will cover ballet, jazz, tap and hiphop. This camp is for dancers wanting to take skills to the next level.
Camps are by age, and will determine the dancers placement in Pre Company for the 2016/17 season.
All PC camps will be held July 25-28th.
PC 1 Camp
PC 2 Camp
PC 3 Camp
PC 4 Camp
Summer Dance Intensive
This camp is required for any dancer interested in being a part of APAC's award winning Company.
Full schedule coming soon!
Login to access this section of the website.
Clever Rehearsal Schedule has been posted.
Packing Lists are updated.
Company Commitments for 2015-2016 are posted for both PC and Company.
Travel Agenda for 2015-2016 is now posted!
Websites of Importance
- Facebook: Visit our Facebook page!
Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Visit the MCA to learn more about how mesothelioma patients are integrating dance therapy into their cancer treatment.
Ann's Dancers Performing Arts Centre in Springfield is located at 1435 E. Independence in Suite 100, near the corner of Fremont and Independence. The multi-studio building offers recreational and competitive classes in ballet, lyrical, modern, jazz, tap and hip hop for ages 3+.
No events found.