APAC will be closed next week for Spring Break!
2014 Summer Classes & Camps are now posted!!!!
View APACs new payment policy for the 2013/2014 year.
Sign up for Remind 101! For more information, log in and click the link. (You must be logged in for link to work.)
Login to access this section of the website.
- April Rehearsal Calendar posted (March 10)
- Spring Break Private Rehearsals posted!
- March Rehearsal Calendar posted (Jan. 25, 2014)
- Competition Schedule posted
- Packing List is UPDATED!!! (JANUARY 27, 2014)
- 2013-2014 Company Cast & List of Dances is now posted!
APAC Welcomes, Miss Amy!
Amy St. AmantInstructor, Choreographer
Ballet, Jazz, Broadway, Lyrical, Hip Hop
Amy holds a BS in Communication Sciences and Disorders (Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology) from East Carolina University, Greenville, NC. She has been dancing since she was 4 years old and never stopped! She has been teaching and choreographing for almost 15 years. She has worked with several theatres including Stage Struck Little Theatre and Center Stage Theatre in NC. For the last 7 years, she has been the Artistic Director and Choreographer for The Gainesville Christmas Festival in Gainesville, Florida. She is excited to join Miss Ann, Miss Lauren, and all the amazing students and parents at APAC for a wonderful dance journey ahead.
Websites of Importance
- Facebook: Visit our Facebook page!
Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Visit the MCA to learn more about how mesothelioma patients are integrating dance therapy into their cancer treatment.
Ann's Dancers Performing Arts Centre in Springfield is located at 1440 East Lark in Suite A. The multi-studio building offers recreational and competitive classes in ballet, lyrical, modern, jazz, tap and hip hop for ages 3+.